Legal, WEEE and data protection notices
Circle Networks is a German capital company with limited liability (GmbH), registered in the Commercial Register at the Municipal Court of Berlin-Charlottenburg under HRB 208081 B.
Circle Networks GmbH
Dr. Marco W. Soijer
Value-added tax identification number
Phone +49 30 76 96 71 15
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. Circle Networks assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents. Circle Networks reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the website at any time without prior notice. Circle Networks does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
This website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Circle Networks. Please note that Circle Networks guarantees neither accuracy, relevance, timeliness, nor completeness of any information on these external websites.
Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment
With respect to the EU waste of electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) directive and the corresponding German law ElektroG, Circle Networks is a manufacturer of small information and telecommunication technology devices which can be used in private households.
Fulfillment of quantitative objectives
The Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Nuclear Safety and Consumer Protection (BMUV) collects and publishes annual statistical data on recycled electrical and electronic equipment according to the German ElektroG, and reports these to the European Commission in the light of the WEEE directive.
Circle Networks records the following visitor data as automatically transferred by their browser:
- Referrer (previously visited website)
- Requested page or file
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Device type
- Time of the request
- IP address
No personal data is being recorded, in order to avoid identification of individual visitors. Data are not being merged with other sources. Cookies are not being used.
Data are recorded for the sole, legitimate purpose of ensuring the functionality, security and stability of the website.
Duration of storage
Data are kept for the duration of up to eight weeks after recording.
Data are not transferred to third parties.
Data are exclusively stored on Circle Networks' own servers in Germany.
Open Font Licence
Circle Networks' website uses the typefaces Montserrat, ©2011 The Montserrat Project Authors, and Crimson Pro, ©2018 The Crimson Pro Project Authors, both licenced under the SIL Open Font Licence, version 1.1.
SIL OPEN FONT LICENSE Version 1.1 - 26 February 2007
The goals of the Open Font License (OFL) are to stimulate worldwide development of collaborative font projects, to support the font creation efforts of academic and linguistic communities, and to provide a free and open framework in which fonts may be shared and improved in partnership with others.
The OFL allows the licensed fonts to be used, studied, modified and redistributed freely as long as they are not sold by themselves. The fonts, including any derivative works, can be bundled, embedded, redistributed and/or sold with any software provided that any reserved names are not used by derivative works. The fonts and derivatives, however, cannot be released under any other type of license. The requirement for fonts to remain under this license does not apply to any document created using the fonts or their derivatives.
"Font Software" refers to the set of files released by the Copyright Holder(s) under this license and clearly marked as such. This may include source files, build scripts and documentation.
"Reserved Font Name" refers to any names specified as such after the copyright statement(s).
"Original Version" refers to the collection of Font Software components as distributed by the Copyright Holder(s).
"Modified Version" refers to any derivative made by adding to, deleting, or substituting -- in part or in whole -- any of the components of the Original Version, by changing formats or by porting the Font Software to a new environment.
"Author" refers to any designer, engineer, programmer, technical writer or other person who contributed to the Font Software.
PERMISSION & CONDITIONS
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of the Font Software, to use, study, copy, merge, embed, modify, redistribute, and sell modified and unmodified copies of the Font Software, subject to the following conditions:
1) Neither the Font Software nor any of its individual components, in Original or Modified Versions, may be sold by itself.
2) Original or Modified Versions of the Font Software may be bundled, redistributed and/or sold with any software, provided that each copy contains the above copyright notice and this license. These can be included either as stand-alone text files, human-readable headers or in the appropriate machine-readable metadata fields within text or binary files as long as those fields can be easily viewed by the user.
3) No Modified Version of the Font Software may use the Reserved Font Name(s) unless explicit written permission is granted by the corresponding Copyright Holder. This restriction only applies to the primary font name as presented to the users.
4) The name(s) of the Copyright Holder(s) or the Author(s) of the Font Software shall not be used to promote, endorse or advertise any Modified Version, except to acknowledge the contribution(s) of the Copyright Holder(s) and the Author(s) or with their explicit written permission.
5) The Font Software, modified or unmodified, in part or in whole, must be distributed entirely under this license, and must not be distributed under any other license. The requirement for fonts to remain under this license does not apply to any document created using the Font Software.
This license becomes null and void if any of the above conditions are not met.
THE FONT SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT, PATENT, TRADEMARK, OR OTHER RIGHT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE FONT SOFTWARE OR FROM OTHER DEALINGS IN THE FONT SOFTWARE.